OEM Service is provided for our customer.
1. Excellent absorbency: It can absorb lots of exudates quickly and lock the microorganism. Alginate dressing can be used for infected wounds.
2. When alginate dressing absorbs exudates from wound, a gel is formed on the surface of wound. It keeps the wound in moist environment, and then accelerates wound healing. Besides there is no adherence to wound and it is easy to be peeled off without pain.
3. The Ca+ in alginate dressing exchanges with Na+ in blood during the exudates absorption. This can activate the prothrombin and accelerate the cruor process.
4. It is soft and elastic, can have complete contact with the wound, and can be used to fill into the cavity wounds.
5. Special sizes and styles can be designed according to customers’ requirements for different clinical needs.
1. For all kinds of wounds with heavy exudates.
2. For all kinds of hemorrhagic wounds.
3. For all kinds of chronic wounds, infected wounds and difficult healing wounds.
4. Alginate strip can be used for filling into all kinds of cavity wounds.