OEM Service is provided for our customer.
Under the theory of moist wound healing, when the CMC hydrophilic granules from hydrocolloid meets exudates from the wound, a gel could be made on the surface of the wound which could make a durative moist environment for the wound. And the gel is non-adhesive to the wound. Hydrocolloid dressings are generally used for moderately draining wounds. What makes hydrocolloid dressings unique is their soft, absorptive wafers that become gel-like over time to help with the healing process. Hydrocolloid dressings is a kind of elastic dressing made of pressure sensitive adhensive with CMC(Carboxymethycellulose) hydrophilic granules. It forms a gel when in contact with wound surface, usually formulated with an occlusive, water-repellent backing and promote an acidic and hypoxic wound environment.
1. The thin and transparent hydrocolloid dressing makes it easy to observe the wound situation.
2. The unique thin border design keeps the dressing with good absorbency and enhances the viscosity.
3. When hydrocolloid dressing absorbs exudates from wound, a gel on the surface of wound is formed. This makes it easy to peel off the dressing without adherence to wound. Therefore to reduce pain and avoid secondary hurt.
4. Quick and large absorbency ability.
5. Securely adhesive, soft, comfortable, suitable for different parts of body and easy to use.
6. Wound-healing accelerated and cost-saving
7. Humanized-design, available in different sizes and styles. Special designs can be made according to customers’ requirements for different clinical needs.
1. Prevention and treatment of I、II degree bedsore.
2. Treatment of burn wounds, skin-donor sites.
3. Treatment of all kinds of superficial wounds and cosmetic wounds.
4. Care for epithelialisation process of chronic wounds.