OEM Service is provided for our customer.
1. For closure of emergency surgery wounds.
2. For closure of general surgery wounds.
3. For closure of gynecologic surgery wound such as caesarean section surgery wound. .
4. For wound care after immediate suture or stitch removal.
Method of Application:
1. Clean the wound with saline water and dry the wound area.
2. Stick the wound skin closure to the wound vertically from the middle of the wound.
3. Apply the wound skin closure from the two ends of the wound to the middle part to avoid wound opening.
4. Stick to the rest parts of wound. .
Questions and Answers:
Q: What is the effect of wound skin closure?
A: According to the medical literature report, with the using skin closure after suture operation, postoperative infection risk and scar generation rate could be reduced.
Q: Why should the wound skin closure be used for 3-6 months?
A: Based on clinical report, scar generation will occur in the 3-6 months after surgery. Continuing to offer suitable pressure on the wounds can effectively reduce the scar generation rate.
Q: Why should it be vertically sticked to the wound?
A: Vertically sticking could offer proper tensile strength to avoid wound opening, and protect the granulation tissue from abnormal hyperplasia which is caused by excesses secretes of the collagen.
Q: Can we cut the product?
A: It’s better not, the product is sterile packed, cutting the product into strips may cause contamination, if necessary, please sterile the scissors before cutting.